Scientific directions of the department
- design of devices on microcontrollers and programmable logic integrated circuits;
- simulation of digital signals.
Scientific collaboration with partners
- LTD SPA «Vertikal»;
- PJSC «Energooblik»;
- Carpe Diem Solutions.
The department prepares graduate students and doctoral students
- Specialty 172 – Telecommunications and radio engineering. Scientific advisers: prof., Obod I., Assoc., Svyd I. Assoc., Vorgul O.
Publications of the department staff
- on the basis of the department International Scientific and Practical Conference «Theoretical and applied aspects of the development of devices on microcontrollers and FPGAs» MC&FPGA;
- Within the framework of the International Forum «Electronics and Youth in the XXI Century», the department conducts section 5 «Systems and technology of devices based on microprocessors, microcontrollers and FPGAs».
International scientific activity
- ENSIL-ENSCI, University of Limoges (France);
- Lublin University of Technology (Poland);
- Istanbul Technical University (Turkey).