Participation in the online seminar “Internal quality assurance of higher education: development of educational programs and their accreditation”
Head of the Department of MTS NURE Svyd I. On November 24, 2020 she took part in the second online seminar “Internal quality assurance of higher education: development of educational programs and their accreditation”.
Organizers: Erasmus + National Office in Ukraine (EU project) together with Sumy State University with the participation of representatives of the National Team of Experts on Higher Education Reform of the EU Erasmus + Program and the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
The participants of the event were presented with:
– new approaches to the internal quality assurance of higher education in accordance with the ESG and national legislation;
– algorithm for developing, revising and improving educational programs based on the National Qualifications Framework, higher education standards and international standards;
– ensuring learning outcomes in educational programs;
– principles of construction and development of syllabus;
– preparation for accreditation of educational programs and methods of its implementation.