Online Panel Discussion # 3: Quarantined Universities – How to Ensure a Quality Learning Process?
A new school year has begun, and with it, new challenges await teachers. Are universities ready for change and will they be able to provide a quality educational process? Let’s talk about it next week!
We invite teachers, students and everyone who is interested in the trends of modern education to continue our online discussions!
Date and time: September 24, 16.00 – 17:30.
Join the link!
- Volodymyr Bugrov, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical Work of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Anatoliy Babichev, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical Work of KhNU named after V.N. Karazina
- Vitaliy Kukharsky, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical Work and Informatization of Ivan Franko Lviv National University
- Oleksandr Azyukovsky, First Vice-Rector of the National Technical University “Dnipro Polytechnic”
Eugene Sakalo, head of the university program GlobalLogic Ukraine
What we will talk about:
- Providing teachers with conditions (tools, equipment) for distance learning;
- Practical and laboratory work – how to ensure sanitary and hygienic standards when working with equipment?
- Freshmen in new realities – how to carry out adaptation measures in the conditions of quarantine restrictions? How to quickly teach “first-graders” the variety of distance forms of education? Such awe-inspiring dedication to freshmen – how will it happen this year?
- How to organize the socialization of new students and communication in the group?
- Study schedule – how to combine the fact that freshmen and masters start studying a month later than senior courses?
- Dormitories, staff meetings, holding “offline” events at the university – how to ensure the social function of the educational institution?