Registration for the online Machine Learning GL BaseCamp has started!
Interested in Machine Learning? Do you want to deepen your knowledge of Deep Learning and understand modern mathematical models? Then we invite specialists from Kharkiv, Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro and other cities of Ukraine to join the online GL Machine Learning BaseCamp!
Start: January-February 2021.
Languages: Ukrainian and Russian.
Duration: 2.5 months, classes will be held several times a week.
The exact start date, schedule and technical details will be provided to a group of pre-selected participants.
If you successfully pass the test after completing the courses, participants will have the opportunity to join GlobalLogic projects.
What will Online Machine Learning GL BaseCamp participants receive?
- theoretical knowledge from top experts in the field;
- acquaintance with GlobalLogic team professionals;
- Experience in using modern Deep Learning models (VGG, ResNet, Transformers, AutoEncoders etc)
- Ability to understand modern mathematical models of machine learning (trees, forests, boosting, neural networks, clustering)
- Practical experience with tasks in various fields, including computer vision, NLP and others
How to get to the Online Machine Learning GL BaseCamp courses?
To participate, you must apply by January 25, 2021, and then successfully pass the entrance test in mathematics and Python and selection.
Requirements for participants:
- know python programming language
- sufficient level of mastery of fundamental mathematical disciplines: linear algebra, mathematical analysis, discrete mathematics, probability theory
- English (at least Intermediate)
- have a desire to learn and develop in the field of data analysis and machine learning